|Product Name:||Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent|
|Room No.:||1 Room With 1 Screen Room|
|Features:||Full Mesh Roof Option|
One of the best ways to enjoy family time is by camping. However, finding a family camping tent which can house your entire family is a big hassle. But, if you are looking for the best family camping tent, I got you covered. This brief review will introduce you to the best family camp tent I have ever used – “the Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent”. From my personal experience, the Wenzel 8 person Klondike tent is the best family tent which is very essential for all families. I remember vividly the first day I used this tent. My wife and I took me less than 20 minutes to set it up. In addition, the nights were simply amazing. We gazed at the stars all night through the full meshed ceiling and windows. In a nutshell, it was just fantastic and more than what I had expected.
Features Of Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent:
Let’s have a look at some of the features I found ideal with this tent:
- Full mesh roof option – the screen room:
The tent features a mesh screen Room with ZIP UP walls, two Room windows and a mesh roof which not only keeps the bugs out but also lets fresh breeze in. In addition, the rear mesh vent helps create ground breeze offering a cool atmosphere during warm weather. The screening room also functions as the sunroom or second sleeping room. This room is the best place to relax during the night and watch the beautiful full moon and stars.
- Patent-pending Power Corners:
As you are aware, large tents are more vulnerable to strong winds, but this fantastic tent is an exception. With its dome design and patent-pending power corners, the tent is very stable and cannot be damaged by winds. The corners are designed to add extra anchor points for stability.
- Huge is size – measures 16 x 6.5 x 11 feet (W x H x D); weighs 27.3 pounds:
This huge tent allows one to fit double queen size mattresses. I personally put two mattresses in the tent and they fitted perfectly. Unlike other tents, the tent is big enough for one to maneuver through it without difficulty.
- Weather protection and durable hooded fly covers:
The tent is made of weather repellant polyester with polyurethane coating. On our two day camp, it rained but the tent never leaked a single drop of water.
- Spacious-I put queen size mattresses and we could move easily in the tent
- Easy setup and breakdown-it only took us less than 20 minutes to set up the tent. Breaking it down took lesser time.
- Has a Full mesh screen room and roof making it suitable for all weather conditions.
- Its well ventilated
- Very stable in windy conditions
- Can have saggy sides if it is no set up properly
- It is a little expensive compared to other families
I have researched many 8 to 12 person family tents before but none beats the Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent. Its key features including the huge screen room, large space, proper ventilation and stability are simply amazing making it stand out from other family tents. I highly recommend this tent to everyone.